North Dakota Delta Upsilon Dedication Celebration
We are excited to extend a warm invitation to all of you for a momentous occasion in the history of our fraternity – the dedication celebration of our new house. It is with great pride and joy that we invite you to join us the weekend of April 19th & 20th, 2024 as we officially dedicate and celebrate our brand new 100-year chapter house. Your presence at this event will mean the world to us, as we commemorate this significant milestone in the life of our beloved fraternity.
The dedication celebration promises to be a memorable evening filled with camaraderie, nostalgia, and the chance to create lasting memories with your fellow brothers. We look forward to seeing familiar faces and sharing the excitement of our new home with all of you. Your unwavering support has made this dream a reality, and we can’t wait to show you the beautiful space that we will now call our own. Thank you for being a part of this journey with us. Together, let’s mark the beginning of a new era for the North Dakota Delta Upsilon fraternity.
subject to change
Friday, April 19
- Campus Tours
- Ralph Engelstad Arena Tours
- Choir Practice
- Brewery Tours
- Social Evening at Joe Black’s Bar & Pub
- Miscellaneous Social Activities
Saturday, April 20
- House Dedication and Ribbon Cutting – 10am – Noon
- House Tours and Light Lunch/Snacks – Noon – 2pm
- Social Hour and Dedication Celebration Banquet and Dance – 6pm – Midnight
Blocks of hotel rooms are NOW available at two hotels so that you can make reservations and ensure you have a room at the lowest room rates.
NOTE: The Alerus Center has booked a Kane Brown, Tyler Hubbard & Parmalee concert the evening of April 20. Hotel rooms in Grand Forks may be at a premium on the 19th and 20th so we urge you to book your hotel rooms now!
Expressway Suites (Soon to be Comfort Suites)
Reservation Number: 701-757-7000
Ask For: Delta Upsilon Alumni House Dedication Group Block
- 4/18/24 King Room $99/night + tax – single or double occupancy
- 4/18/24 Queen Room (2 Queen Beds) $109/night + tax – single or double occupancy
- 4/19 & 4/20 King and Queen Rooms $129/night + tax – single or double occupancy
Cutoff date is March 18, 2024. After March 18 these special room rates will not be available.
The Olive Ann Hotel
14 N 4th Street
Grand Forks, ND 58201
The Olive Ann is connected directly next door to the Cloud 9 Events Center where the gala dedication banquet will be held on Saturday, April 20. Parking will be available in The Grand Forks Parking ramp for all guests to easily access the skywalk and arrive at either destination. Complimentary valet parking will also be available to hotel guests upon arrival.
- 4/18, 4/19 & 4/20 Standard King Room $209/night + tax – single or double occupancy
- Go to the Olive Ann Hotel Website https://www.theoliveannhotel.com/
- Move the cursor to the bottom of the landing page (don’t scroll).
- Select your desired dates. Click on Check Availability
- On the next page click on the “Special Codes or Rates” drop down
- Click on the PROMO CODE drop down, select GROUP CODE, click in the box that says ENTER Code and
enter 9435747, then Click APPLY
- Confirm Booking and receive a confirmation number
Cutoff date is March 22, 2024. After March 22 these special room rates will not be available.
Any questions or problems making reservations please email Jerry Schmidt at email@example.com.